Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I Pre Release Business Shocking

pre release,i,shankar,india,south,moive,amy jackson,vikram,patel
Pre-release business South Indian director Shankar top ( I ) is making impressive through (AP & Telangana). The film rights were acquired Telugu version by NV Prasad for all time record price of "Rs.36 crore" and he again sold to buyers and made around "Rs.40 crore". Reports are that were given "Rs.15 crore" Telangana rights of the film in advance base.

Watch It "I" New Trailer

In Ceded the film fetched "Rs.7.2 crore". Throughout the region of Andhra the film fetched "Rs.17 crore" as theater performances.'I' is being prepared for release on 14th Jan "Vikram & Amy Jackson" are the main protagonists of the film. 



Click Here For "I" Movie Stills 
The music was composed by "AR Rehaman" Aascar Ravichandran is the producer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment