Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Actor Vikram Feel Blessed To Do Three Different Roles In I

i,vikram,shankar,tamil,telugu,news,film,release

Actor Vikram, who is creating the release of his magnum opus up coming Tamils "I" will be in three different roles and he feels blessed to have gotten that opportunity. In the film directed by Shankar Vikram will be seen as a bodybuilder and a disfigured man.

This film has been a blessing for me as I have to play three or rather four very different roles in a film that looks not the same as another or each other, I built differently talk differently, the actor said Monday during the press conference of the film.

'I am blessed that I have to do something like this on the screen'  he added.




Best Actor In 2014 is..






The superstar, who has given notable performances in films like (Aparichit, Raavan & others) says he always felt drawn to characters gray shadow and always wanted to do things "outside the box".I grew up doing theater on stage. "I" was more on stage than in the classroom. So I've always wanted to do something different, said the winner of the "National Award".



'Even when I was acting, they (the teachers at school) offered me Julius Caesar but I said' let me play Brutus, because it is a gray paper. So in movies also I've always wanted to do something out of the box  that is unspecified it is not me as far as possible.

"I" also features Amy Jackson and Upen Patel. Upen is now regarded as one of the contestants of ('Bigg Boss 8').

0 comments:

Post a Comment